13 Sample Feedback Letters | Format, Examples and How To Write Feedback Letters?

Sample Feedback Letters: Feedback is an answer to any transaction, communication, deal, happening, or anything else related to it. People often name the same as a reaction, comment, agreement, or observation. As earlier mentioned, there are several reasons to write feedback, and according to the situation, the demands differ. Thus you must precisely understand the demand and difference between different feedback letters. There is another crucial point about the feedback letters, and this is that they are written mainly in an official capacity, but a few can also be written in a personal capacity.

Get Other Types of Letter Writing like Formal, Informal and Different Types of Letter Writing Samples.

How To Write Sample Feedback Letters?

Apart from the reason for writing the letter, there are some points that you must consider, which are as follows:

  1. Feedbacks are primarily demanded in an executive capacity, and the ground can be any. However, it still always demands professionalism.
  2. In here, you can either ask for feedback or are giving it, and thus the letter formats differ accordingly.
  3. You must be completely honest while giving feedback, and it must be constructive, meaning that it must be based on specific facts which would help lead to betterment.
  4. Feedback must also be concise and cover all the essential points.
  5. Word selection and tone for writing a feedback letter must be immaculate and polite, and encouraging, respectively. It would be best if you also avoided any direct criticism.
  6. If you need any change, then you must point it out politely. Also, make sure to address the person you are giving the feedback to and encourage him/her.

Feedback Letter Samples

Here are a few feedback letters that will serve as templates for you and help you better whenever you need them.

Feedback Letter for A Job Interview

Your full name

Your address

Telephone – ____ ____ ____

Email – example@email.com

Date

Interviewer’s full name

Company name

Company address

To – ____ ____ ____

Email – email@example.com

Dear (Interviewer’s name)

Thank you very much for taking out some time to interview me for the quality analyst position on 19th March.

I appreciate the time you took out for seeing me. I am informed that I am not successful this time, and that was disappointing. I will welcome all the feedback that you can give me about the job application and the interview. I am open to improvements, and any advice/ feedback you may have would be of great use for me in the future.

You can contact me anytime via email, phone, or post. I would appreciate it if you consider me for any future position or any vacancy, if available anytime. I would love to get an opportunity to apply and improvise.

Yours Sincerely,

**Signature**

(Your name)

Feedback Letter for A Job Interview

A Positive Feedback Letter

Date

Name of Sender

Address

City, Zipcode

Contact Number

Name of the letter’s receiver

Title

Address

Dear (Name),

I am writing this letter to let you know that I am happy with the education my son/ daughter, XYZ, is receiving at Delhi Public School.

XYZ has acquired immense success with an understanding of Maths and Languages. Mainly, (Professor’s name) is the one who had worked hard to help her achieve the change.

I look forward to XYZ’s continuing progress. Thank you all for your efforts.

Sincerely,

Your Name.

A Positive Feedback Letter

Feedback Letter for Good Customer Services

I am writing this letter as an appreciation note for your junior technician’s outstanding customer service on 3rd March 2021. I had some malware-attack-related issues in my Android Smartphone, and Mr Aman Bhardwaj attended me. He works as a Junior Technician in your Novelty Branch. He hardly took 10 minutes to rectify my phone issue, and his ability to quickly accomplish his task exceeded my expectations.

I commend Mr. Bhardwaj’s prompt service. He also did not request to leave the phone at the showroom that is a lament excuse made by other repair services technicians. He also advised me the ways to keep my Phone bug-free and download the anti-virus program on it. I am pleased with the skills and knowledge of your staff. This is an excellent service to make people feel that you care about them and thus let them maintain a long-term relationship with you.

I would surely recommend your Company to anyone who needs mobile repair service or any related assistance. Keep up the excellent work.

Feedback Letter for Good Customer Services

Feedback Letter for Guests From A Hotel Manager

Dear Chadwick,

Thank you for the candid review that you provided during the recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback holds immense value for us as we strive for a continuous improvement of our services. I highly appreciate your comments about various aspects that require some improvements. We are pleased to announce that we will be implementing the changes and improvements to upgrade our property and services in the next couple of months.

We will get newer mattresses for our rooms, window treatments, carpeting, and some more in-room accessories. While taking care of our hotel, it is our priority to maintain a comfortable and well-maintained stay for our guests. I hope that you will soon pay another visit to our hotel.

Please reach out to me directly at example@email.com if you are willing to give us another chance to ensure a wonderful experience for you during the hotel stay. It would be a pleasure to welcome you personally to our new and renovated hotel.

With much appreciation,

John | Hotel Manager

Feedback Letter for Guests From A Hotel Manager

Negative Feedback Letter

Name

Date

Subject – A positive response to negative feedback

Respected Sir,

I express my gratitude to you for taking some time to notify us about the regrettable experience you had with Xyz. I am regretful to find about your losses in Abc, and I express my grief that you were not convinced with our Company’s performance. I have arranged a meeting with the authorities to discuss your issues.

We are highly concerned about helping our clients in the answer time and investigating the details about the caused issue soon. We pledge to the Abc’s Citizens to make our Company highly efficient at the job. Thanks again for the suitable suggestions for improving our services and record.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely

Name and Sign.

Negative Feedback Letter

Feedback Letter for A Customer Complaint

Recipient’s name

Address

State and zip code

Dear Recipient,

First of all, I would like to apologize for one of our new crew members’ rude behaviour and the dismissive attitude that she reflected regarding your concern. We always worked hard for maintaining the best client service, and we can assure you that this was one of the isolated cases. Moreover, we highly appreciate your feedback. It helped us a lot to identify the weak spots in our training and help us move further to provide you with the best customer service.

Sincerely,

Sender’s name

Title and sign

Feedback Letter for A Customer Complaint

Feedback Letter From A Happy Client

11th February 2021

Alice Sloan

Product Manager

Unit 22-28 Cooper Road

Brunel Way, Short Way, Thornbury

Dear Admin,

Thank you so much for sending the SD card for updating my Father’s old clock. I cannot express how much I appreciate your efficient and quick response. I am delighted to inform you that it is now working again.

A huge thank you to you and Danny for quickly sorting this out for me. As requested, please find the SD card enclosed with this.

I would surely recommend your services to my friends and colleagues.

Kindest regards.

Feedback Letter From A Happy Client

Client’s Feedback Letter

Dear Wendy and Nicholas

21st January 2021

We are writing this letter to thank you for the fantastic remodelling project that you did for us. It was a very stressful project that we ever took. Your staff members were highly professional, hard-working, courteous, and conscientious. It just felt like we got some friends to help us out, and not just mere workers. The best one was Tony, who is a gem with a kind demeanour and extreme patience. We love the renovations done in our rooms, especially the bathrooms. The girls’ room was also done nicely, and they were so amazed after watching all the changes. You paid a lot of attention to the details, making it the best work. We know you went the extra mile to help us, and we highly appreciate it. We are highly proud of our home and to tell people how you did an excellent job.

We look forward to sharing more projects with you.

Thank you.

Mark

Client's Feedback Letter

Sample for an interview Feedback Letter

Dear Ms. Sloan,

I am writing this letter to thank you for showing your interest in the RPN position at Anytown Hospital. I also thank you for all the time that you have out into the interview process. However, unfortunately, we would not be able to take your candidature further and offer you the position. Your education qualifications are highly impressive, but we have chosen someone with some experience.

We will keep your resume in our file and consider you for the different job profiles and vacancies. Furthermore, after gaining some experience through volunteering or any other job, you can also re-apply for the same position or any other at the Hospital.

On behalf of Anytown Hospital, I thank you for all your time, effort, and interest. I wish you the best in your future career, endeavours.

Please call me at 123-456-7890 if you have any issues or queries.

Sincerely,

Matt

Sample for an interview Feedback Letter

Requesting for a Feedback Letter

Your name

Your street address

Your city and postal code

Date

Person’s name and title

Company name

Address

Contact details

Dear (interviewer’s name),

Even though it was disappointing that I could not secure the job offer, it was great meeting you and finding more about the Company. I hope you will consider me in future if there is any new job opening for which I might be a good fir.

I thought about what I can learn from this experience, and I wonder if you can offer some feedback to help me improve and get better for further job openings. Even 10 minutes of your time will be beneficial.

Please let me know if I can call your office to schedule a small phone session. I would love to welcome your observations or tips about getting a job in the field. Thank you again, and I appreciate your kind consideration.

Best regards,

Your name

Phone

Email

Sample for an interview Feedback Letter

The post 13 Sample Feedback Letters | Format, Examples and How To Write Feedback Letters? appeared first on A Plus Topper.



from A Plus Topper
via Learning Made Simple 360

*Note that these contents are Autoblogged from A Plus Topper and cannot be edited.

✌️Founder of Redesign Official™