10 Lines on Myself for Students and Children in English

10 Lines on Myself: We often think and write about others, whether relatives or friends or any other famous personality. In such a case, we forget to write about ourselves. Initially, we should know that we are the most important person in our life. Thinking and writing about ourselves is one of the important things. Now, in this article, check out some set of ten lines that can give you an idea of what you can write about yourself.

You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.

Set 1 – 10 Lines on Myself for Kids

Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.

  1. I’m Vipul Konar, and I am 7 years old.
  2. I study at Delhi Public School in the fourth standard.
  3. My father’s name is Mr. Adhitya Konar, and my mother’s name is Mrs. Alar Konar.
  4. I have one younger sister who studies in the first standard in the same school.
  5. I like watching cartoons, and my favorite cartoon character is Sinchan.
  6. I also love playing Indoor games with my sister. And, I love playing cricketwith my friends.
  7. I am a very honest and decent boy and follow all the instructions from my parents and teachers.
  8. I complete my homework regularly and never get late to school.
  9. I pay attention and respect to my teachers and elders. Also, I follow every piece of advice from them.
  10. I try to help my mother and father by keeping all the toys at the right place after playing with them.

10 Lines for Myself

Set 2 – 10 Lines on Myself for School Students

Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.

  1. My name is Chhaya Ranade, and I am one of the bright students of class sixth studying at RMS International School, Bangalore.
  2. I am the class monitor of sixth standard and favorite to all my teachers.
  3. My interest lies more in singing and dancing. I love to play volleyball with my classmates and friends.
  4. I am the winner of last year’s Inter-school Volleyball Championship.
  5. I’m not only interested in cultural activities but also a sincere student in academics.
  6. My other hobbies are watching movies, traveling, and listening to music.
  7. My family consists of my mother, my father, my younger brother, and my grandparents.
  8. I am more close to my dad and my grandparents. I often share everything with my grandparents.
  9. I am very much fond of eating. My mother cooks specially for me. My favorite dishes are pastries, cakes, chocolates, and all sweets
  10. I like to spend the most time with my family. It is because I enjoy the company with them. Also, I learn respect, ethics, and moral values from them.

Set 3 – 10 Lines on Myself for Higher Class Students

Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, and 12.

  1. My name is Sevvi Nadar, and I’m 13 years old.
  2. I live with my family in Ambalipura, Bangalore.
  3. My father is a bank employee, and my mother is a doctor.
  4. Both of my parents are too busy with their schedules for six days a week.
  5. My parents spend their weekends with me. We go on a picnic, movies, and parks on weekends.
  6. My hobbies are reading books and playing football.
  7. I woke up early in the morning to reach school on time.
  8. I don’t face much traffic in the morning. While on returning home, the traffic gets a little busy.
  9. When home, I eat lunch, rest for a while, and start my homework.
  10. We have dinner together when my mother returns from her clinic.

Set 4 – 10 Lines on Myself for Competitive Exams Students

Set 4 is helpful for Students of Competitive Exams.

  1. My name is Rajasekhar Reddy and I am 15 years old.
  2. I live with my parents and elder brother in Hyderabad, near the Charminar.
  3. My father is a businessman and works hard to sustain the family.
  4. My mother looks after the house and need of the family members.
  5. My house has a small lawn of its own, which has a variety of flowers.
  6. During vacations, we visit our grandparents, who stay in our ancestral village.
  7. The climate of Hyderabad gets hot and humid in the summer season.
  8. Hyderabad is a major center for the technology industry.
  9. Hyderabad is a metropolitan city with people from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
  10. I love my city and its people for they are my pride and identity.

10 Lines about Myself

FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Myself

Question 1.
How do you write ten lines on myself?

Answer:
Some of the statement that you can include:

  • I am eager to learn
  • I am determined
  • I never give up until I finish something
  • I get on well with all kinds of people
  • Hard work doesn’t bother me
  • I like everything I do to be well-organized

Question 2.
What can I say about myself?

Answer:
Some statements you should be able to include:

  • I am proud of myself
  • I am making a difference
  • I am happy and grateful
  • I am making my time count
  • I am honest with myself
  • I am good to those I care about

The post 10 Lines on Myself for Students and Children in English appeared first on A Plus Topper.



from A Plus Topper
via Learning Made Simple 360

*Note that these contents are Autoblogged from A Plus Topper and cannot be edited.

✌️Founder of Redesign Official™