Sample Letters of Disappointment | Format, Sample, Examples and How To Write

Sample Letters of Disappointment: Disappointment is a lack of satisfaction induced by an act or an incident that is cheaper than expected. Disappointment has many aspects; it could be of any kind or variety. A letter of disappointment can be written for a family, colleagues, friends, relatives, or any social circle,

On the other hand, the other letter of disappointment is the official or formal, which entertains a company’s disappointment with another, customer dissatisfaction, a complaint of an organisation towards the employer, complaint towards the administration, dissatisfaction over the standard of a commodity or quality of a job.

Get Other Types of Letter Writing like Formal, Informal and Different Types of Letter Writing Samples.

In both cases, there should be a substantial reason behind the letter of disappointment.

  • First, the letter should be factual, as it will not be considered if it does not have a ground-based basis.
  • The letters of disappointment should be valid and presented professionally and have reliability. This point becomes more relevant when it comes to formal letters.
  • Letters of disappointment should be well written, concise, and comprehensive.
  • The letters of disappointment should not sound rude.
  • The tone of the letter should be friendly. Your point should be conducted in a way that will help to take the matter towards a settlement.
  • The letter should have a co-operative and complimentary tone.

A well-written letter of disappointment should have some suggestions that will lead to a situation instead of just complaining about them. Such letters are not considered and suggest a way out, but you can also demand compensation.

Letter Of Disappointment for Delivered Products

Place name

Date

Name

Designation

Address

State, Zip Code

Ref: Incomplete Delivery

Dear Recipient Name

I want to call your attention to your first delivery of _______ (item name) set on the date under the transaction code 2363700. Our records show that only 1550 units were delivered on the said day, as stated in the delivery form and reviewed by our team.

As per our agreement, a total of 2,000 units were supposed to be delivered on the first delivery date. I regret to notify you that your company was not capable of following the stated agreement. The incomplete delivery has already caused some obstacles in our projects. As such, I request you to immediately work on the problem and deliver us the missing units collectively with the second delivery on ________ date.

I think there will be no more hindrances in performing this task. Thank you. I look forward to your full cooperation.

Sincerely,

Sender name

Letter Of Disappointment for Delivered Products

Disappointment Letter to Hospital Staff

Date

Your Full Name

Address

Post Code

Tel No.

Email

NHS NO.

Hospital Number : D

Patients Date of Birth

Head of Patient Relations

Hospital Name

Place

State

Dear Sir/Madam,

Re: Patients name, Date of Birth, Address

I am writing to you to lament about the treatment I received at _______ HOSPITAL & WARD/DEPARTMENT WHERE INCIDENT HAPPENED

  • Please see the enclosed leaflet for the hospitals covered by _______ (Hospital Name)
  • Give further information on different sheets, if required
  • Do not leave out any part of your complaint or any relevant information.

Disappointment Letter to Hospital Staff

Disappointment Letter on Poor Service

Name

#425 Crestview Manor

Place, Zip Code

To whom it may concern :

I am writing to express the bad service I received when I called your customer service line on __________(date).

I had originally bought an external hard drive from your company. When I got home, I was having difficulty setting it up. So, I read the information sheet and decided to call your client service department.

After being put on hold for 10 minutes, I was greeted by a very ignorant agent. They kept on interrupting me, they were loud, and they offered no help to my problem. In the end, I had to return the hard drive to the store, and it is safe to say I will never purchase any products from your store.

Thank you

Name

Disappointment Letter to a Friend

Name

Your Address

Date

Dear X

A few months ago, you started drawing away. It became obvious that you weren’t as excited to see me or as available for me. At first, I was worried because I didn’t see a reason for it, but now it’s too late, and I see you are too busy (although I’ve always believed you’re never too busy for your preferences).

It just took me a while to affirm that I no longer meant to you. There was the routine doubt, ego-hurt, frustration/rage as I, too, am a human. Nevertheless, I hope someday we can solve our differences.

Yours faithfully

Name

Disappointment Letter to a Friend

Disappointment Letter

Name

Your Address

The Manager,

Address of the Sports Centre

Date

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to talk about a recent visit to the Nehru Sports Stadium. I want to express my disappointment with the service I received.

Though the staff was polite and helpful, they lacked basic knowledge about sports. None of them could offer any advice to me choosing a Table tennis bat. I recommend that you send your representatives to suitable training courses.

Another reason for the complaint was that the swimming pool was closed. I understand that servicing and maintenance are required for every department. However, when I called the other day before my visit, the receptionist did not notify me about the pool.

Please look out through this matter and I hope you will consider these points and I will look forth to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Sender name

Disappointment Letter

Disappointment Letter sample

Your Name

Address

Today’s date

Business name

Address

Dear Sir/Madam

On (date of the contract), I purchased (leased or rented) a product or service from you: model ABC, at a price of …. (give as many features as possible including model or other numbers that might apply).

The purchase contract was made at your store located at (give details about the store’s location, the person you dealt with, any relevant description made to you about the product, goods or services).

(Describe the problem here)

Then state what you want from the business.

I look forward to your immediate reply. You can contact me at my contact no. I am hoping for an early response.

Yours truly,

Signature

Name

Disappointment Letter sample

Letter of Disappointment to Lawyer

Name of the lawyer

Name of the law

Building number and street name

Town

Country

Postcode

Your Name

House and street name

Town

Country

Postcode

Number

Today’s date

Sub: Formal complaint against [ name of the law firm or lawyer]

Dear name

Law firm name

contact number

I am writing to make a formal complaint against [ lawyer name]. My complaint is that the lawyer neglected to provide me with a satisfying service after explaining why the lawyer was hired [ for example dealing with the purchase or sale of a house]. Mention the date when the incident occurred.

Mention the problem and list out the mistake you think happened. Make it short and to the point.

Letter of Disappointment to Lawyer

Disappointment Letter about Doctor

Date of letter-month, day, and year]

[Recipient names]

[Hospital name]

[Street or P.O. box address]

[City, State ZIP code]

Dear [recipient’s name]:

I am penning down to you about a recent problem when I saw one of your staff doctors (mention the doctor’s name). On February 28th, I saw Dr ______ for a follow-up in the clinic. At that time, he was insulting and impolite and ignored to explain my medical questions. This was utterly unacceptable to me.

Please reach me so that I can further discuss this matter with you. I would also want to discuss the probability of shifting my care from Dr ___________ to one of your other doctors. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance for solving this critical matter.

Sincerely,

[Signature]

[Sender’s names]

Disappointment Letter about Doctor

Disappointment Letter for Bad Service

Name

Store Name

Place, Zip Code

To whom it may concern :

I am writing to express the poor service when I went to your store on ________ (mention date) to buy the ________ (product name).

When I went to the store the members in the store were very ignorant and they didn’t have the audacity to come forward and ask for client service. They made me wait for around 15 minutes and then I was greeted by a very ignorant agent.

They kept on interrupting me, they were loud, and they offered no help to my questions . In the end, I had to come out, and it is safe to say I will never purchase any products from your store.

Thank you

Name

Disappointment Letter for Bad Service

The post Sample Letters of Disappointment | Format, Sample, Examples and How To Write appeared first on A Plus Topper.



from A Plus Topper
via Learning Made Simple 360

*Note that these contents are Autoblogged from A Plus Topper and cannot be edited.

✌️Founder of Redesign Official™