10 Sample Inquiry Letters | Examples. Format and How To Write Inquiry Letters?

Sample Inquiry Letters: An inquiry letter is a letter you wrote if you want to find out something. You either write a letter to inquire about a particular thing or write a letter answering the inquiry. A good inquiry letter should have all the necessary vital things.

You must start the letter stating your name, the purpose of writing this letter and what kind of favour you need from the person to whom you are writing the letter. You need to give the person at least a few weeks to reply to the inquiry you make.

You must add all the critical necessary contact details about yourself. The tone in your inquiry letter should be polite and formal.

Format of Inquiry Letters

Before you start writing an inquiry letter, you must know the format of the inquiry letters to not commit any mistake in the letter. Here are some of the points you need to remember while writing an inquiry letter:

  • You should clearly state your title/ position/ status when you start the article.
  • You must state what kind of favour you want from the client.
  • You should avoid adding unnecessary details in the inquiry letter.
  • You must add a brief explanation regarding the purpose of the letter.

Inquiry Letters Sample

Here is a list of some collection letters that will give you an idea of how to write inquiry letters:

Research Inquiry Letter

(Your name)

(Address)

(City, State, Zip Code)

Subject: Inquiry regarding my research

Respected Mr. Han,

I am currently studying at Brilliance Business School, pursuing my MBA. I am in my second year and have to give a presentation on the marketing field.

I have read about your company on your website and would like to conduct my research here. I want to research and know about the process of marketing. Therefore, I request you to grant me one day’s permission from your company and inquire about the marketing process.

I would be thankful if you give me a chance to conduct the research. Please let me know your answer.

Thanking You,

(Your name)

Research Inquiry Letter

Real Estate Inquiry Letter

June 16th, 2019

Mary Anne

45G Dragan

Tucson, AZ, 85705

Subject: Inquiry regarding the purchase of the real estate

Respected Mr. Park,

This letter is in regards to an inquiry about your new project in your real estate.

I am planning to buy a four-bedroom apartment for investment purposes. My budget for the same would be around $75000. I would like to know if you have any project which is within my budget. Additionally, please let me know about any other option for investment purposes.

I would be grateful if you let me know the details or forward your company brochure. If it is required, I can meet you personally. You can contact me on 0123456789.

Thanking You,

Mary Anne Lisa

Real Estate Inquiry Letter

Inquiry Letter for Computer

June 17th, 2018

Mary Lisa,

65H Dragan

Tucson, AZ, 85705.

Subject: Inquiry about a computer

Dear Mr. Lloyd,

This letter is to inquire about the Lenovo Laptop. I am planning to buy fifteen laptops for my business purposes.

We are an advertising and public relations firm and would require a laptop with graphic features. The fifteen laptops’ budget is seven lakhs; We would need laptops that are easy to carry, portable, have a perfect ram size, and, most importantly, meets our budget.

I would like to know about the varieties of laptops that fit the needs I have mentioned above. If another brand matches the requirements, I am okay with that too.

Regards,

Mary Lisa

Managing Director

Brookes Finances Limited

Inquiry Letter for Computer

Inquiry Letter After Interview

Pam Jackson,

78Y, Golly Street,

Tucson, AZ- 98075

Subject: Inquiry about my interview

Respected Miss Jan,

This is in regards to my interview held at your company, Brookes Media Company, on May 6th, for a receptionist position.

I am thanking you for allowing me to attend the interview. During the interview, I was told by Ms. Rose that I would be informed about the results in two weeks whether I am selected or rejected. This job is significant to me, and I am sure about my selection as my interview was good.

I would request you to please let me know if I have been selected or rejected at the earliest. You can contact me at 0987654321.

Yours Sincerely,

Pam Jackson.

Congressional Inquiry Letter

(Date)

(Your name)

(Address)

(City, State, Zip Code)

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to enquire about our marine officer who you have convicted.

Our officer Jim Kenny has been convicted for murdering a citizen of America and has been imprisoned. This is to inform you that Officer Jim Kenny is in our army for many years and has a good background. He is one of the brave soldiers in the military. He has proved his bravery by fighting in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

According to our inquiry, Mr. Kenny was trying to protect a girl from boys who were harassing her. For his defence, he tried to push the victim away from the boys.  During the course, the victim met with an accident.

Therefore, I would kindly request you to look into the matter and let me know what Mr Kenny has been convicted of.

Regards,

(Your name)

General

US Marines

Congressional Inquiry Letter

Credit Inquiry Explanation Letter

(Date)

(Your name)

(Address)

(City, State, Zip Code)

Subject: Letter for a credit inquiry.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This letter is regarding a home loan application. My organisation has thoroughly gone through the details of your income and the home loan amount that you want. We have decided to approve your home loan after checking your credit ratings.

It is the bank’s policy to check for the credit ratings of a person when they are applying for a loan. If your credit rating is positive, then we can issue you the loan. However, if your credit rating is negative, then we will have to reject the loan. We must check the person’s credit rating maintained by various credit bureaus.

I hope you understand this inquiry’s purpose is that it is a standard procedure and hope you cooperate with us. Please collect all the critical documents and meet our representative at the office.

Regards,

(Your name)

(Your position)

(Name of the organisation)

Credit Inquiry Explanation Letter

Credit Report Inquiry Letter

(Date)

(Your name)

(Address)

(City, State, Zip Code)

Subject: Inquiry for a credit inquiry.

Dear Madam/ Sir,

This is in regards to my inquiry about my credit report that is with the credit rating agency.

Last month, I inquired about my credit rating since I wanted to know about it as I applied for a home loan. On my inquiry, I was informed that my credit rating is excellent. Therefore, I had applied for a home loan with the bank. However, the bank rejected my home loan application because my credit rating was not good.

I would request you to look into the matter, and I am also sending you a copy of my statement that I have received from the credit rating agency last month. This statement showed my credit rating was excellent.

Thanking you,

(Your name).

Credit Report Inquiry Letter

Opening Inquiry Letter

To

Manager HRD,

Satya Computer Pvt Ltd

#35/3 Tarnaka

Secunderabad

PIN: 500005

Phone: 25808787

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Subject: Recruitment of Network Administrator.

Ref: Your advertisement in Deccan Chronicle Dated March 5th, 2019.

Regarding your advertisement, I wish to submit my candidature for the position of Junior Network Administrator.

I am 26 years old and possess an MCA Degree in Computer Applications from Osborne University.

After that, I have worked as an EDP Programmer in WIPRO at Madhapur, Hyderabad, from June 2017 to September 2019.

I am enclosing my detailed resume for consideration.

Thank you.

Yours Truly,

Enclosures:

Resume.

Opening Inquiry Letter

Interview Inquiry Letter

(Company Name)

(Address)

(City, Postcode)

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am very excited to learn about your store opening a new office in London. I have been a frequent customer at the stores and have experienced excellent customer service in many outlets. I would be delighted and happy to be considered for any current vacancies.

I have three years of experience within the retail industry and have been recognised for my excellent and skilful customer service skills.

I have attached my resume with this inquiry letter. I am looking forward to meeting with you to discuss possible jobs and my previous experience in much more detail.

(Your name)

(Address)

(City, State, Zip Code)

(Phone Number)

(Email address)

Interview Inquiry Letter

Inter-Company Inquiry Letter

University Name

University Address

Date

(Company Name)

(Address)

(City, Postcode)

Attention: Mr. Rhodey Smith, Manager, Powder Coating Department

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Subject: Fluorocarbon Coating of Aluminum Materials

I have to submit a research paper on Fluorocarbon Coating of Aluminium Materials by March 25th, 2020. I write this letter asking for a brochure and illustrations about the topic. Additionally, with the pamphlet and picture, I will gather all the essential and necessary data required regarding that topic.

I appreciate your response about this matter.

Yours Truly,

(Your Name)

(Year of University)

(Course Name)

Inter-Company Inquiry Letter

The post 10 Sample Inquiry Letters | Examples. Format and How To Write Inquiry Letters? appeared first on A Plus Topper.



from A Plus Topper
via Learning Made Simple 360

*Note that these contents are Autoblogged from A Plus Topper and cannot be edited.

✌️Founder of Redesign Official™